Owners Name & City- Justin, Payson

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Engine- 4.0
Transmission- NV3550
T-Case- Teralow 231HD, w/ Advance Adapters SYE and AA shift linkage

Axles-
Gear Ratio: 4.88
Rear: Ford Explorer 8.8 w/ ARB Air Locker

Front: XJ High Pinion Dana 30 w/ Detroit Locker and Iron Rock Offroad Almost Alloy Kit

Suspension-
Hybrid: 3" BDS Coils, Currie Antirocks Fore and Aft, Teraflex 9550 Shocks, Rokmen Control Arms. M.O.R.E. 1" Body Lift

Wheels and Tires-35x12.5R15 BFG KM2's on Pro Comp 1069 Wheels

Winch- Warn 9.5 CTI

Favorite Trails-Anything difficult enough I can get my adrenaline fix, but not destroy my junk in the process.

I bought it in Oct 2008. It was wrecked, but still had a clean title. Fixed it up, and daily drove it for years. It has gone through several iterations over the years, first on a 4" lift and 31's, then 4" lift and 33's, then 4" lift and 35's, then 4" lift, 1" body, and 35's, now 3" lift 1" body and 35's. Since getting married, progress on this has been slow, usually 1 major thing a year. 2 years ago was tires, last year was the HP30, and this year was Corbeau Baja RS seats. Intention is to get an aftermarket roll cage, Dana 44 front, rear corner armor, and a Campbell Ent Hood, and either lowering it further for LCG or going to a mid-arm type suspension like from Rokmen or Savvy.

TJ Flex.jpg

TJ.jpg

TJ YJ.jpg