Keep you eyes peeled please

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'll be the first to admit I'm not much of a thief so I have to ask how did they manage to steal it? Were his keys in there too?

Side note: I almost had a heart attack one morning last summer when I went out to go to work. My truck was sitting in the road and not in its normal spot on the drive way. I then remembered that I put it there to get stuff out of the garage. I also used my second set of keys to move it. They were still in the ignition switch, doors unlocked and all. An easy grab for a thief.

Jesser04

I'll be the first to admit I'm not much of a thief so I have to ask how did they manage to steal it? Were his keys in there too?

Side note: I almost had a heart attack one morning last summer when I went out to go to work. My truck was sitting in the road and not in its normal spot on the drive way. I then remembered that I put it there to get stuff out of the garage. I also used my second set of keys to move it. They were still in the ignition switch, doors unlocked and all. An easy grab for a thief.

The keys were not in and he isn’t sure on locking it he thinks he did but when you car disappears you start questioning it. The alarm didn’t go off so who knows. He was woke up at 5:45 Monday am to the sound of his car and was on the porch as he backed out of his driveway and took off down the road.