killer coilovers from austrailia

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
these are not availible yet but they are from www.snakeracing.com.au in austrailia. i am trying to mimick some of their design for my own private use but these things look trick!! no more 500$ per corner for coilovers.....but they have their place in the long travel arena!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
and another angle....i dont know how they attach to the ends of the shocks. it looks like a hack and tap kind of setup on one end but i dont know how they do it on the tube side??!!?:confused:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So, how much are they supposed to be? I'd be afraid you'd be coming close to the price of a set of coilovers, without having the benefits of a good quality shock inside.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
they are still in the development stage right now. i dont know the specifics on price either but they couldn't be that much or coilovers would most certainly be the better choice. it does look like a lot of precision machine work involved so it might just be a dream!!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Yup, that's what I would be afraid of. Especially with shipping from AU, the cost of the shock to go inside, the labor cost to install the ends onto it, I'll bet they'll really be pushing the limits. Besides, one can get coilovers for under $200 anyway, plus the coil springs themselves.