Central Utah King Crawlers Buggy Ride

The King Crawlers will be hosting a buggy run on July 20th in the Price area. This run will include the Birth Canal, Copperhead, and The Portal trails. All of these are short 7+ trails with 9+ options. If you are interested in joining we will be meeting at Market Express just off the 241 exit at 8am. Message, email or call to rsvp or with any questions. Thanks Carl 435-650-5319

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Awesome, thanks for the heads up and posting Carl. I'll try to make it down for one of these but that weekend I can't. Have fun & post a report!

corbin.black

Carl, I think I will try to make this one and just tag along in someone's extra seat and just take pictures so we can make a good trail report. (that way we can show the pictures and get more people interested in wheeling with the King Crawlers more often) Im trying to sell my rig still so I dont want to wheel it right now.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I'll be def interested in hitting this area in a month or so (just need to finish some cage stuff first)... I'll have a handful of folks ready for a run on these trail soon, so thanks in advance for the trip report/pics and further trail descriptions!!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll be def interested in hitting this area in a month or so (just need to finish some cage stuff first)... I'll have a handful of folks ready for a run on these trail soon, so thanks in advance for the trip report/pics and further trail descriptions!!!

Let's talk soon. I'd love to wheel with you guys again. :cool:

AaronPaige

Had a meeting with the club, sounds like a few people will be walking to take pics but, more people are going than I expected, just wanted a bump to remind everyone about what will be a good time

corbin.black

null_zps037544bf.jpg

corbin.black

Come on down! I'll get some more photo's up by tomorrow. we had a small turn out today but it was so much fun! a YJ lost a windsheild on birth canal and a buggy broke an axle shaft on portal. come down for International days! we will have a booth and be in the parade!