King of the Hammers 2018 - Whos going, racing & spectating?

Bart

I know that McGhie, ChadSchoon, and Robby are in, along with Ashcat. I'm thinking of heading down for at least part of the week to watch or help where I can.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Hey this is suppose to be my thread:mad:
I'm trying a career change and wont know till the end of the week if i get the job or not to be able the plan on going or not.

Bart

I thought you might be going, Bart. Are you going to help any teams in particular?

I've worked my butt off when I've been down there before and completely missed the race. I wouldn't mind helping out somewhere on the EMC but I'd like to go and watch on Friday, somewhere like Chocolate Thunder or even on Back Door.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've pitted for teams every year, John Williams and/or Dusty Sexton

I knew that! :D I'm looking forward to seeing John's new JK out there. Dusty, too.... seems like he's had pretty rough luck the last few years.

Hey this is suppose to be my thread:mad:
I'm trying a career change and wont know till the end of the week if i get the job or not to be able the plan on going or not.

Didn't realize you had the thread reserved.... :cody: Hopefully the job change works out!

I've worked my butt off when I've been down there before and completely missed the race. I wouldn't mind helping out somewhere on the EMC but I'd like to go and watch on Friday, somewhere like Chocolate Thunder or even on Back Door.

Pitting would be crazy, it looks like a huge team effort for all involved. It sure would be nice to just watch!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
So yeah I will be down there the 2nd through the 10th and staying in Yucca. If you see me out and about in the Turtle then you should follow us and see what cool stuff we are up to...got a lot of pretty interesting video projects that we are shooting for and that involves drivers being asked to do stupid things!

Bart

I wasn't able to head down there, but watched the EMC all afternoon yesterday and will be tuned in today for the Big race.