King of the Hammers live coverage

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Shannon Campbell just hit the remote pit #1 with 2 flat tires.

Jason Scherer in the lead, Tom Wayes in 2nd and Wayland Campbell in 3rd for now...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Yeah they did!

Scherer, Wayes and Wayland just dropped Backdoor and make it look like a walk in the park!! :freak:

That's a DEEP ledge

- - - Updated - - -

We may need to have a viewing party next year? I'm not getting ANYTHING done. I'm usually pretty good at multi-tasking, but except for the KOH feed, I'm getting a lot of "not responding" errors on other things :D

I'll volunteer my basement.

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
i-GPmsNzx.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
That's a DEEP ledge

- - - Updated - - -

We may need to have a viewing party next year? I'm not getting ANYTHING done. I'm usually pretty good at multi-tasking, but except for the KOH feed, I'm getting a lot of "not responding" errors on other things :D

I'll volunteer my basement.

Yeah, that needs to happen. Would be fun. It's taken me 45 minutes to write a quick email :rofl:

Greg

Admin
Live feed is back up, some changes in the race leader.... Shannon Campbell is the physical leader, Wayland seems to be stopped on the race course, not sure why.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I just refreshed in time to see JP Gomez come in 5th. Would have loved to see the ending in real time. Interested to hear the story.

I did just look up Sexton and Rawlin. Rawlin shows "retired" and Dustin was running at 42.1 mph. Not sure what lap he's on?