King of the Hammers live coverage

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yeah, the 'live' feed was apparently behind by 40 min or so.... Shannon Campbell finished first, just ahead of Wayland. Not sure how took 3rd or 4th...

Ashcat

When I got off the train Gilstrap was on the mic. Cole mentioned this morning that upper big Johnson was near impassible. Wasn't sure how or what at that time. Has that been a factor?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
When I got off the train Gilstrap was on the mic. Cole mentioned this morning that upper big Johnson was near impassible. Wasn't sure how or what at that time. Has that been a factor?

I heard that, obviously people made it thru...

Here's the unofficial Top 10 list-

i-GRKzFwD-1899x1067.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Man, no mercy for the boy! Surprised Shannon didn't let off and give Wayland the W

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Just read on FB that Wayland actually finished first, but Shannon won on corrected time.

What took Wayes out? Looked around and haven't seen what happened

Bart

It was a fun day to watch KOH. Hat's off to Shannon, Wayland and Jason. To race that far, through that terrain, and be that close is amazing.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I got to run pit 2a and 2b for team Pandemonium Motorsports #822 in 4800 on Thursday for Chad and Calvin. Super fun. The only issues we had was a flat just before pit 1 and rear diff cover that was pealing up, so we had to add gear oil and tighten bolts each stop. They ran a smart and fast race.

Rawlin in the McGhie Racing #222 raced 4400 on Friday was running well with a hard starting position because of a fuel pump issue in qualifying. We put a new pump in and it was running great but had big steering problems just after pit 1. I was at pit 2a raced back to main to see if we could rush parts out. Our RZR already left with the parts, so I remained in main pit to see if we need additional parts. Rawlin and Chris limped it back to pit 1 after the loop (you go through pit 1 twice on lap 1) and they replace the orbital. It didn't fix the steering problem and we were unable to leave pit 1 (the second time through) before 2pm and the race was called... Bummer. We think the there must be something wrong with the double ended ram.

I hustled back to 2a to retrieve our pit supplies I'd left and was able to assist another team for a bit.
I changed a tire at pit 2a for one of the Gomez brothers, not the IRS car, (it lost reverse early in the race).
Then talked to Dusty Sexton's team and they were having problems too that kept them at pit 1 as well.