KLR 650-1st Bike Ever

crawldaddy

After seeing all of the cool bikes on here I made the dive into the motorcycle world. Ive Mt Biked for 30+ years and have always wanted a bike but with family responsibility's I never gave it a try. On a recommendation from a cousin that loves everything motorcycle I picked up a KLR650 as my first bike in March. Im hooked. I felt 16 again as I took my written test and got my learners permit then a month later did the driving test. Since March Ive put over 1700 miles on the bike, both on and off road. This is the day that I brought it home, I was to scared to ride it the 3 blocks form the dealer to my house. I didn't want to dump it in front of the sales guy.IMG_3518.jpeg

crawldaddy

571519FD-F901-4B0D-9B1D-BAB6B686807B.jpeg5411F4AB-14DC-478B-B85F-ACBD55E760BD.jpegthe day started out nice, no one out on the trails and was feeling good. Then as I came around a downhill blind corner a mt. biker was standing in the middle of the road. 3rd time dropping it. I’ve ordered some new tires, I’m excited to get them mounted to see how it improves the off-road handling.