Krazy Ks new build.

kmboren

Bought half of our ORIs today. A pair of 16s popped up locally. New in box never opened Now to find some 14s for the front.

Tranny is done with rebuild and full manual valve body. I think Novak sent me the wrong adapter kit so I will call them today to fix that. Input seal doesn't reach the output shaft.
Glad I mocked it up first.
#Shortshaftproblems.

20211117_191126.jpg20211117_194014.jpg20211117_194001.jpg20211117_180739.jpg

kmboren

The new correct Novak adapter showed up yesterday. It will have to wait to be installed until after Thanksgiving.

We wanted to announce our latest Sponsor. In the beginning stages of the buggy planning we decided we wanted to go with ORIs. So I put Katelynn to work and she sent a couple of emails and Mark the owner sent us a response that he likes to approve people personally and that we should meet.
He lives in Georgia but the family (Jensen brother and ORI) bought an Ultra 4 car and they were prepping it in SLC and were suppose to come to trail Hero. Those plans changed and eventually we lost contact.
Knowing we were on a time crunch I called Todd Little (previous sponsored by ORI (my Carl here in Southern Utah) and asked if he would inquire for us. He pushed us initially to contact ORI. We'll they have been super busy with work and car prep but push comes to shove they were able to offer us and great deal on our 2 sets of ORIs 14s and 16s and are suppose to be here today.
Huge thanks to them for being willing to help us out and most importantly getting us Struts in a timely fashion when I know they are back logged for nearly a year. Thank you Todd for your help in making this happen.

We have 2 title Sponsors this year. Lasernut and ORI.