Krazy Ks new build.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
The Reeves plan on starting it today for the first time. Just a couple of things left to button up but I should be picking it up by the weekend. It will be naked as the panels and stuff need to be wrapped first. We will get them put on before our first comp at the end of the month. We need to get the rig here so we have a few days of practice in it before we go and compete in it.

IMG_1245.jpgIMG_1240(1).jpgIMG_1229(1).jpgIMG_1215.jpg

kmboren

So the buggy is a success. It is way more capable then we are right now. Still a couple of bugs ro work out but that is always the case with a new build. Katelynn and I were able to take 3rd in our class which is more than both of us expected. Not to shabby for a brand new rig and not having much seat time.
It was also awesome that the Owner of ORI who helped us out came down and watched. It was fun to meet Mark and talk with him.

FB_IMG_1651495112471.jpgFB_IMG_1651495128914.jpgFB_IMG_1651495147168.jpg

kmboren

Weighed the buggy yesterday. Was lighter than I thought it would be. Everyone is suggesting we add water to the tires so we might go to the bottom of the rim and try it out. Jesse Haines suggests a 58% weight bias. We are at 56% so really close. Still needs some clean up and finish work but I got to drive it the other day and really fell in love with it. It just works so well.

I told Katelynn she better never let me drive it again or she may not get the driver seat back. 😎

Here I am driving you gotta be nuts on the maze trail.

20220505_083728.jpg

kmboren

A full circle burn to get lined up for the exit gate.
I Love being able to do front burns.
Thank you
@adamsdriveshaft @lasernut @lasernutracing @summitmachine @yukongearandaxle @racelinewheels @maxxistires @radesigns_products @reevesoffroad @warnindustries @rme4x4 @ori_struts @goatbuilt @prpseats @offroadvixens @jmriggingsupply @trail.hero @fxpowdercoating @psc_performance_steering
For making this possible
#frontdig #atlas #buggy #werocklive