Krazy Ks new build.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
isn't that going to be a bit hot on the feet? Maybe I'm just not clear on where the pedals will be positioned.
I've got an even worse header/foot pedal situation on the "pretty hate machine" build than he does but wrap and heat shields do quite a bit of good work!

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Lot of progress on this. We need it for our first comp at the end of the month so they have been working hard to get it finished.

Wiring and plumbing is being worked on. PSM will be under driver seat. We had to flip the intake because the motor is sitting forward because of the 4 speed atlas thus putting the air filter into the passenger area. So excited to get this into our possession. IMG_1167.jpgIMG_1166.jpgIMG_1099(2).jpgIMG_1103(1).jpg

Gawynz

Looking great! Given competition is so soon, what's your plan to put some miles on it prior and get a feel for the car? I assume Sand Hollow, first trail? I guess it'd be exciting to drive it for the first time in competition haha.

kmboren

Looking great! Given competition is so soon, what's your plan to put some miles on it prior and get a feel for the car? I assume Sand Hollow, first trail? I guess it'd be exciting to drive it for the first time in competition haha.
They are pushing to get it done by next weekend, the 16th as we have friends coming into town and are wheeling that following week. Hopefully we have the buggy to wheel but if not then the YJ with our friends.
If the comp is the first time we drive it then so be it but we hope to have a little seat time first.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
They are pushing to get it done by next weekend, the 16th as we have friends coming into town and are wheeling that following week. Hopefully we have the buggy to wheel but if not then the YJ with our friends.
Wheeling the whole week? We have spring break and I’m off 20-24 and we haven’t made plans…

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Well shoot let me see what the wife wants to do. I need some Sand Hollow time something fierce. It would be cool to wheel with you guys

kmboren

So stock width axles?
Front is a High pinion 04 superduty 60 with Branik hubs and 35 spline outers with Artec truss and full hydro mount. Rear is a Sterling 10.5 with Ballistic fab Shave kit. Raceline wheels with as narrow off set as possible. 4.88 gears with air lockers.