Official Krazy K's RME Fundraiser/Sponsorship

RME

RME4x4.com

Long time RME friend Kevin Boren & his daughter Katelynn (Team Krazy K's) have been competing in W.E. Rock with their Jeep Cherokee in the Sportman C class. They've had an amazing season this year, with Katelynn sharpening her skills as a driver and Kevin learning how to guide his teenage daughter thru the courses. This season they had four 1st place and two 2nd place finishes! They also won Eastern and Western Point series in W.E. Rock.

During the final Nationals event in Farmington, New Mexico Team Krazy K's found themselves navigating a course near a cliff edge. With an unfortunate roll in the wrong spot, the Cherokee made a full roll over and tumbled over the edge of the cliff. Kevin watched Katelynn drop down to the ground below, 30 feet! Fortunately the roll cage took the impact and kept Katelynn safe inside, but the Cherokee was totaled in the roll.

As the Boren's have come to love competing in W.E. Rock, they plan to take the remaining good parts from the totaled XJ and build a new buggy, stepping up to the ProMod class. This is where we need your help! This build was unplanned and several of the members of RME have suggested a fund to help Team Krazy K's rebuild and get back to what they do best, compete and kick ass!

We're organizing an RME Sponsorship from our members that can contribute and help the Krazy K's back on the courses and dodging cones ASAP. Please help Kevin and Katelynn Boren get back to what they love, if you can and are willing. We're rooting for them!

Our goal is $1000 by the end of October!

pubchart

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Donated! I thought I was going to be first.. but the chart didn't change. And then I read that it updates daily. So maybe someone else beat me.

I put in $100. Who is going to top that??
Unlike the PSH donations I don't get notified of the donations so Greg has to forward them to me and I'll get it updated. Might be a little slower than normal but we will try to get it updated by the end of each day! :cool:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I love it when a plan comes together! We hit our goal of $1000 for Kevin and Katelynn, with their next step to continue competition in W.E. Rock.

Many thanks to everyone that pitched in to help Kevin and Katelynn with this massive build, in a short amount of time.

We're going to leave this open until the end of the month, so you can continue to contribute. 😎