kudos to petroworks clutch for suzuki guys!

spiderman

Amish dude
I don't have gear reduction in my sammi, so I have to do a lot of clutching. I have never had a clutch last very long, but then I got Petroworks Performance clutch. It rocks! Got to test it out in moab last week, and it has taken some serious abuse, never burned, and still grips good. No clutch that i have had has performed even close to this. Kudos to petroworks for an awesome product!

shmoesmith

spiderman said:
I don't have gear reduction in my sammi, so I have to do a lot of clutching. I have never had a clutch last very long, but then I got Petroworks Performance clutch. It rocks! Got to test it out in moab last week, and it has taken some serious abuse, never burned, and still grips good. No clutch that i have had has performed even close to this. Kudos to petroworks for an awesome product!
yEAH, I have that clutch as well...apparently it is literally the best on the market, i t has been shown to out-perform the centerforce II dual friction clutch on quite a few occasion...the clutch WILL NOT SLIP OR WEAR OUT....****HOWEVER****I have been advised that by using this clutch you will cause some SERIOUS wear to your sammi's flywheel compared to a centerforce or standard clutch...threfore you need to really watch how much you rid ethat clutch..I guess that getting a flywheel re-surface is cheaper than a new clutch though...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
bestest clutch i ever did used :redneck: no really, i've had mine smoke for like 10 minutes... i always dumped the clutch without gears... that was maybe 2-3 years ago, and it's just barely starting to give me abit of slip... i think it was one of the best purchases i ever could have made for my rolling pile of crap...

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Do you think with the money you have spent on clutches you could have gotten some T-case gears? I have the centerforce clutch but i have had T-case gears the whole time first 4-1 and now 6-5.

spiderman

Amish dude
Portrnr said:
Do you think with the money you have spent on clutches you could have gotten some T-case gears? I have the centerforce clutch but i have had T-case gears the whole time first 4-1 and now 6-5.

Nope- I was able to warranty the other clutches, even with the seller knowing what I use the samurai for- so total spent on clutches is $215- the price of teh petroworks kit. But then there is all of the time and effort putting new ones in. Gears are next on the list, but my small chunks of change have other places to go first.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
spiderman said:
Nope- I was able to warranty the other clutches, even with the seller knowing what I use the samurai for- so total spent on clutches is $215- the price of teh petroworks kit. But then there is all of the time and effort putting new ones in. Gears are next on the list, but my small chunks of change have other places to go first.

not as bad as i thought just wondered sounded like you had spent alot on clutches.