Labor Day Weekend - Rusty Nail

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
was that run in reverse?? i thought you went over that big boulder formation the other way....i haven't done the trail just read a lot of write ups on it. please do tell the details of the rollovers and such!!:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
was that run in reverse?? i thought you went over that big boulder formation the other way....i haven't done the trail just read a lot of write ups on it. please do tell the details of the rollovers and such!!

That was the first time I've been through Rusty Nail, so I'm not really sure if that was reverse or not. It ended up comming out right by the Golden Crack and we ran the last part of Golden Spike-Gold Bar back.

As for the roll over - He just took the line at too much of an angle, got his rear tire on the first ledge and it flung the truck over.

Great pics! I still want to run Rusty Nail! Sorry we didn't hook up and wheel, but it was good to run into you at least.

Yeah, It was nice to meet you. We pretty much slept in Monday morning and then packed up. We'll run some trails soon!

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Looks like everyone had some fun down there. I would have made the trip down, but I'm going there on the 15th for the whole week.:D

Last edited: