Labor day weekend

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
anyone going to Moab for labor day and want to get together and do a trail on sat or mon, I'm thinking of Moab Rim, Pickle and mashed potatoe, or Rusty Nail. :D

Last edited:

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Im going to be down friday night, but sat morning I have to go to the arena to get my packet infobut after that Im game for rusty nail

CSR

I was thinking of being on the trail about 9:00 in the morning because we have to leave for home by about 2:00. Robert, how early do you think you could be at the trail head?

chris

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
The arena is open at 7 or 730 so I would think I could be there at 9, I will just leave the wife and kids to get ready and pick them up on the way back. Where are you staying? We are at moab valley

scootrrydr

We will be in Moab!

We are going to be in Moab for Labor Day weekend!

Strike Ravine on Friday the 4th.
Steelbender on Saturday the 5th.
Cliffhanger and Moab Rim on Sunday the 6th.

We are running these trails, if anyone wants to meet up, we are meeting at City Market at 9:30 every morning!

CSR

Robert, we're staying at the Arch View campground next to the Dead Horse Point turnoff. Scootrrydr, What time are you heading out for Strike Ravine on Friday?

-chris

scootrrydr

9:30! Am

Robert, we're staying at the Arch View campground next to the Dead Horse Point turnoff. Scootrrydr, What time are you heading out for Strike Ravine on Friday?

-chris

We are meeting at 9:30 AM! City Market this Friday! You are more than welcome to run with us!