Land Use Seminar 4-16 Moab

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We are conducting the second of our planned land use seminars on April 16th in Moab at the Canyonlands By Night Conference Center. I do not have a lot of details yet on topics or speakers, but will update this as soon as I get them. What I do know right now is that it will begin at 10 am

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I'm on a RR4W trail that day, but would be interested in attending if it was late in the day or evening.

I would love to go to this, but I am gunning on a EJS trail that day...

We have been struggling to find a "perfect" weekend and this is the only one we could come up with without having to push it back into late June or July.

If we were to look at moving the time to later in the day, what would be a good time?

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
We have been struggling to find a "perfect" weekend and this is the only one we could come up with without having to push it back into late June or July.

If we were to look at moving the time to later in the day, what would be a good time?

The 16th being the first day of safari makes it impossible for anyone signed up for a trail to attend. Most trails won't get back into town until late afternoon.