landcruiser wheels

pELYgroso

'Merica
These will fit a landcruiser. I was told they would fit my 4runner but they won't. The lug pattern is the same but the hole in the middle is smaller than the hubs of my runner. If somebody could confirm this that would be great. These have a little rock rash but look pretty good. $100 obo

pELYgroso

'Merica
Correct, 15 inch wheel. I think 10 inches wide. I'll have to check the backspacing. If its too small for an fj, what would it fit?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Correct, 15 inch wheel. I think 10 inches wide. I'll have to check the backspacing. If its too small for an fj, what would it fit?

They won't fit any Toyota with hubs or flanges (Land Cruiser or Mini truck...I think both require a 106mm or larger center bore.) But, they look like they'd fit most rigs that are 4wd with unit bearings and semi-float rear axles. So... Chevy's?

sixstringsteve

if they're aluminum you can just take a router to the center hole and make it fit over your hubs. I had to do that on some old chevy wheels I used on a previous toyota.

grinch

inner city redneck
if they're aluminum you can just take a router to the center hole and make it fit over your hubs. I had to do that on some old chevy wheels I used on a previous toyota.

You can do this with steel rims as well but I would suggest only doing this for trail only rigs. Its kind of hard to get them perfectly round without opening the hole up with a lath and that makes them spin out of balance.... That and the mounting surface design is different on many rims and you might cut into the surface area needed for that particular rim. Not that big of a concern for trail only rim but can be a big concern if your flying down the freeway at 80MPH...