Wanted Laptop power supply

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Anybody have an old laptop (or similar) power supply? I have a Dell AIO desktop that the power supply failed on...and I'd like to get it working again sooner than I can get one ordered in. It uses a normal 19.5v power supply, like most laptops. Ideally yours will have the 7.4mm OD plug on it, but if not I can cut/splice the correct one in.

Also ideally, it would match the 6.7A rating of the stock one....but that is optional I think. ;)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Not too long ago, I forgot my laptop cord at home and needed one with out driving an hour each way and started calling the mom and pop computer shops to ask. I ended finding one in Riverton for $10-$20 and picked it up within 20 mins of starting to look for one.

hope that helps...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Good call! I ended up getting exactly what I needed (no wire splicing) from All In One Computers, which is a guy working out of his basement less than 1 mile from me. :cool:

Homefryy

I have what you are looking for. It's a spare that I would like back eventually but don't mind loaning it out for a while. I will PM you my number.

Edit: never mind just saw your update that you got one.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I have what you are looking for. It's a spare that I would like back eventually but don't mind loaning it out for a while. I will PM you my number.

Edit: never mind just saw your update that you got one.

Yep. Thanks though!