LC 99 Cherokee

Seven

Last Chance at 99 cherokee before I start parting the thing out. I Figure anything less than $4000 and I am better off parting it out out.

I usually get 15-17 around town and 17-20 on the highway.

approx 4 inch lift using 3 inch coils and spacer, Rear is 4 inch lift leaf pack. I think it rides well for a lifted cherokee

140K miles

4.0 with K and N Cold air intake, rusty's intake spacer,62mm bored throttle body

Auto transmission with aux transmission cooler hooked up.

231J Transfer case with AA SYE(slip Yoke Eliminator) and 39 tooth speedometer gear to show true speed.

transfer case and gas tank skid Plates

tow hitch with four wire plug

H4 headlight harness upgrade with silverstar bulbs(These are bright headlights and look great)

custom rear bumper

custom rock sliders.

Passenger front frame reinforcement plate, Drivers front frame/steering Reinforcement plate.

Dana HP 30 front axle with 4.56 gears, HD lower control arm mounts, Ironman4x4 adjustable upper and lower control arms, Currie HD Steering, Ironrock HD Double shear trackbar, JKS quicker disco, Newer Timken Hub unit bearings.

Chysler 8.25 rear axle with 4.56 gears, detroit locker, disc brakes.

Grand cherokee seats These are a lot more plush that just regular cherokee seats

Custom Rear storage drawers These keep prying eyes off whatever you have in the back

CD player with Aux Jack, 10 inch sub and punch amp

Dynomax catback system

Rubicon Rims with 265/75/16 tires.

quick disconnect mudflaps

Will include 48 inchfarm jack

If you don't want the Rocksliders I can take those off and reduce the price by 150.00, thereby making the price 4000 OBO without the Rock sliders.

Call or Text. Text is best

Mark 801- eight seven nine -2673

10xspvk.jpg

2zs64b6.jpg

107wacp.jpg