LCD TV Repair


Suddenly Enthusiastic
Super Moderator
I have a 32" LCD TV and both the HDMI ports stopped working. I need an "Itemized repair estimate from a service provider such as the manufacturer, retailer or repair shop". Can anyone help me with that, or know of a place that can?


Et incurventur ante non
far enough away
That TV place.. on 21st should be able to handle that, and it'll be high, too. They fixed one of my TV's about 5yrs ago. I can't think of the name. It's something like "TV Specialists" or something