LED Shop Lighting

airmanwilliams

You guys are out of control! I need to replace my basement ones soon, I have 4 fixtures holding 4 lights each with the brother inlaw leaving them on have the time.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Update time:

I just got my power bill. I've been in the garage way more than normal restoring a car for my grandaughter. Even running these more, my power bill was down $10 this month. Looks like my payback will be 3 1/2ish years, I can live with that.

No lamp failures yet. I was replacing roughly one flourescent lamp a month, so taking that into account my pay back is probably less time.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Update time:

I just got my power bill. I've been in the garage way more than normal restoring a car for my grandaughter. Even running these more, my power bill was down $10 this month. Looks like my payback will be 3 1/2ish years, I can live with that.

No lamp failures yet. I was replacing roughly one flourescent lamp a month, so taking that into account my pay back is probably less time.

Not to highjack, but what you restoring? :eek:

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I have two light sets in my garage that each hold (4) 4' bulbs so I replaced them with LEDs (8 total lights) from Home Depot about a year ago. The one set of 4 is still on the original leds from the start but the other side of the garage keeps blowing them out within a few days of replacement so I quit putting new ones in it.

So currently just running on one light strip of 4 lights.