Lets Get Those Pictures In !!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I will give roughly another week to get the pix submitted to me.
I would also like to try and get the originals from people too. It'll be faster to just scan em myself and play with em here. Call if you want to hook up, skye 955-7914.
I'll give the pix back

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
well B I see that a few people may not really know how to get the pix to me digitally the way I want. Or like you can't get them digitally AT ALL, so either way. Here is my quick idea for the cover. Send me good pix and more of them and I'll add you on. If you have sent me a quick one thats normal size, but like 75dpi, send it to me again at like 250 dpi but 3x5 inches maximum size. The calendar people I will get ahold of seperate for the BIG pictures for each month.

sukaB

Banned
Demon any question you ask we are ready for so it's never dumb hehehehehehe....Did you hear me honk today...
Why don't you see if the city will give you an offramp to your place so we can stop bye easier......
I have a turn arrow in my street..........
:D
My pics will be ready tomorrow (hopefully)

demon jeep

Banned
You and about 30 others. Ya I heard ya I was out in the shed
get some axles ready for shipping.

Man i get axles that I can use then got to sell them becouse someone wants my money

sukaB

Banned
Tell me about it...
I get all stocked up and then boom......
fart knockers...
When yah coming up....

demon jeep

Banned
Next week I donnot have to oncall fro the rest of the year so I can leave Utah county> Ineed to go up to west jordan to get some axfor a buddy of mine I will stop by then

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hope so cuz your pix suck the krylon, get me as many cool pix as possible. EVERYONE come on you know who you are that doesnt want to play with me and submit a pic. Here I am getting better the more i play with it.