Lifetime Products

Caleb

My lifetime shed ended up in a pile on the concrete slab after a huge wind storm. It was weird, pieces didn't fly everywhere like I would have expected, it just fell in a pile. It got replaced with a Tuff Shed.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I have a plastic shed that was made by Keter? (or something similar) It's been great for around 15-16 years so far, although one of the door hinges is broken now. (it still works, but I have to be careful with the bottom corner of that one door)

Would recommend.

Pike2350

I thought about one... but all the plastic sheds ive seen over time tend to warp and get brittle and fail. I looked into a Tuff, A-shed, or Kong... but they were pricey so I built my own. Still not cheap but I know the construction and feel it will last a long time

Attachments

• 20190922_194131.jpg
    20190922_194131.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 44

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I thought about one... but all the plastic sheds ive seen over time tend to warp and get brittle and fail. I looked into a Tuff, A-shed, or Kong... but they were pricey so I built my own. Still not cheap but I know the construction and feel it will last a long time

Wow, nice looking shed, may have to hit you up for some ideas when we move forward in the spring.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Sounds like LIFETIME needs to re-imagine their shed game. So much of their stuff is solid and runs for years, but not one person cares for their sheds, damn.

I'm jonesin' for their new coolers....

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Sounds like LIFETIME needs to re-imagine their shed game. So much of their stuff is solid and runs for years, but not one person cares for their sheds, damn.

Which new coolers, are they coming out with a different design than their current offerings?

lhracing

I have had one of their sheds for about 8 years and it has been ok, they may only be a 10-15 year shed but that works for me. I have had some of the problems that others have had but I am not unsatisfied for the price.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Which new coolers, are they coming out with a different design than their current offerings?

They're going after Yeti style coolers... I was under the impression taht these are a new line of coolers for LIFETIME https://www.lifetime.com/coolers

I have had one of their sheds for about 8 years and it has been ok, they may only be a 10-15 year shed but that works for me. I have had some of the problems that others have had but I am not unsatisfied for the price.

Good to know

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
They're going after Yeti style coolers... I was under the impression taht these are a new line of coolers for LIFETIME https://www.lifetime.com/coolers

They have been out for almost 3 years and work very well, they were working on releasing more colors but people complained about lighter colors getting dirty too easily so they didn't move forward with production. Yup, people complained that a lighter color got dirty too easily even though ice lasts longer inside a lighter colored cooler, I would hate to see how much they whined while actually camping.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

X2

I've has one for 3-4 years. Price was right, size worked and the fact I could move it into a narrow side yard and assemble really made the deal. It's holding it's own for the $. I dont use shelves so I'm not stressed about their mounting (which is oddly lackluster) but it seals tight and keeps the lawnmower I never use dry :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

Clever use of space! Looks like a win!

Gary T

I have one of their large garbage can storage units. Lid is somewhat warped, and the screws are constantly falling out of the hardware. Still looks OK after five years, but is not in the direct sunlight all day. Good for what it is. But I need to figure out a way to keep all the screws from falling out.