jeeper

Currently without Jeep
A couple more, just to help Marc along.

ms-jackson-im-sorry-who-lhin-i-am-for-real-31532395.png

568d2df4f29ee.jpeg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I like that you call this "new" music. It's older than most of my kids but I still consider it new too. LOL. A 2006 xyz seems like a pretty new vehicle to me too.

I'm SURE my musical taste is at least 10-15 years older than me. I was the oldest grandkid. Aunts/uncles and mom/dad had me listening to music from the early '70s . I found other older stuff that I liked more than that sometimes.

DAA

Somehow I don't think ICP has a stack of Polaroids to be included on the same planet as Kiss. Never a big Kiss fan, but 4,800 women, sold lunch boxes, action figures, sold out stadiums, etc.

If ICP is as close as the next generation got they didn't even start heading in the right direction.

- DAA

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Marc, I LOVE that you're like Captain America when it comes to music. There are decades of music you haven't listened to! It's a shame we have to talk about ICP at the moment, hahaha! Captain RME!!!

Here's a gem from ICP, Miracles: NSFW

Not really a KISS fan but musically/lyrically KISS dominates ICP. But, ICP definitely wins with the convenience store employee forearm or calf tattoo demographic.

I do have a Buick.

200.gif

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
This is so true. I actually love that I have a seasonal profession (landscape industry). Things get slow in the dead of winter, as God intended, then busy as the world thaws out. I think I would go postal from the monotony of a career detached from the seasons.

I have somewhat seasonal flow as well, along with political flow.
I hate it.
I am slammed all summer when I want to be camping and playing, and then slow down in winter when it’s too cold and dark to enjoy the slowdown.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Somehow I don't think ICP has a stack of Polaroids to be included on the same planet as Kiss. Never a big Kiss fan, but 4,800 women, sold lunch boxes, action figures, sold out stadiums, etc.

If ICP is as close as the next generation got they didn't even start heading in the right direction.

- DAA
Sure thing, gramps. Lets get you back to your room now, it's time for your meds.