Lighten the mood

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

1607355490246-png.133310

To true.....

y4m2HDpGSSVXGBoGKlWsskUv3lrWCjwYKxiasvVcrESCLhtKBlUPhaRvhSezdEgQq4dSclWfPRd4ZaSqdY8Hwc0Z2NZilR41eyOxQAgnDw3LyVFrKPxii7K0a2reFlwQ-QhGFr-dikM-ciu7QOpHYLiuY2nY9ddTD8o9Dh_IOo-FpKWnZTNB9A3m8d5C9sB_0j0

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Hey, you're one of those cool not cool dads, just like me. I also try to throw in "no cap" and "thickkkkkkkk" as much as possible. I inevitably use them wrong every time.

I also invented, "full cap". The opposite of "no cap". I love that my kids HATE it.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I use Yeet just to entertain my kids... ;)

Hey, you're one of those cool not cool dads, just like me. I also try to throw in "no cap" and "thickkkkkkkk" as much as possible. I inevitably use them wrong every time.

I also invented, "full cap". The opposite of "no cap". I love that my kids HATE it.

Work a "poggers" into your next conversation and they'll flip their lids.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I use Yeet just to entertain my kids... ;)

I’ve got twin daughters with very different personalities. I can say ridiculous things and will get a laugh from one and an embarrassment face from the other. It is totally the best thing in the world. I get two great reactions for one-liners!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My two daughters are 14 and 15, and very close. I'm sure its similar. At dinner the other night I said one and they both just stopped in shock. They both agreed it was pretty funny. Talk about throwing me off my game. I didn't know what to do after that.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Last edited: