Lighten the mood

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That’s a scary picture. The kid behind the knife looks creepy. The kid to the left is wearing a dress???

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Have you recently asked yourself, "Just how dumb are kids these days?" If you've wondered that, well, wonder no more. Allow me to present Exhibit A:

This entire article is comedy gold, especially where they talk to/about young men who are tucking these pouches into their foreskin. (No, I am not making this up.)

Tonkaman

Have you recently asked yourself, "Just how dumb are kids these days?" If you've wondered that, well, wonder no more. Allow me to present Exhibit A:

This entire article is comedy gold, especially where they talk to/about young men who are tucking these pouches into their foreskin. (No, I am not making this up.)

Although I agree that kids these days are incredibly dumb, this kind of stuff is old news. Kids in my day were doing alcohol enemas and parachuting pills. Ah to be young again… ha ha

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.

Exhibit B:

(Okay, I don't have Exhibit B, but...) Some kid stole a toilet out of one of the bathrooms at my kids school to make a youtube video. I guess that's a thing now.

Then again, Maybe it was @Brad J and he put it in his house. :rofl: