Lighten the mood

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I've heard quite a few theories that birds are .gov drones. It's comical to me. One of the most compelling arguments I've heard was, "Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?" Turns out I've seen lots of pigeons, but never a baby one LOL.
A couple weeks ago a guy told me all my neighbors are FBI robot spies. I laughed, until he asked me how often I see them bring in groceries.

Dude. I don't think I've ever seen any of my neighbors bring in groceries.
:spork:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've heard quite a few theories that birds are .gov drones. It's comical to me. One of the most compelling arguments I've heard was, "Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?" Turns out I've seen lots of pigeons, but never a baby one LOL.
We have to deal with them constantly at work. There are a couple bleeding-hearts in the office that make it impossible to rid the property of them. They insist on "natural remedies". I suggested bringing in a Falconer to remove them "Naturally". Apparently I'm a disgusting asshole now.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Now that I think about it, I've never seen any of my neighbors bring in groceries over the last 5 years...

I'm also not a nosy asshole that pays attention to what my neighbors are doing ha ha.