Lighten the mood

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Having recently purchased my first Tacoma and venturing out into the Tacoma groups, I don't think you can drive a Tacoma without a RTT. Also, the number of MPG posts per day is absolutely mind boggling. I kid you not, it's like a dozen new posts about MPG EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
I may not be cut out to be a Tacoma owner. #shouldaboughtagladiator
I used to browse tacoma forums to get some good laughs here and there.

You know, if most of those bros don't hit their MPG quota, they might not be able to make the loan payment. It's a big deal! X-D

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Having recently purchased my first Tacoma and venturing out into the Tacoma groups, I don't think you can drive a Tacoma without a RTT. Also, the number of MPG posts per day is absolutely mind boggling. I kid you not, it's like a dozen new posts about MPG EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
I may not be cut out to be a Tacoma owner. #shouldaboughtagladiator
Speaking as a confirmed and die hard Toyota nerd and sorta-Ford-fanboy , the only thing worse than the Toyota groups for fan-boy nonsense and general douchebaggery are the Superduty groups. They may be hopeless weebs but at least some of the Toyota guys get out and actually use their trucks. The Ford tards are 100% ridiculous-er.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Speaking as a confirmed and die hard Toyota nerd and sorta-Ford-fanboy , the only thing worse than the Toyota groups for fan-boy nonsense and general douchebaggery are the Superduty groups. They may be hopeless weebs but at least some of the Toyota guys get out and actually use their trucks. The Ford tards are 100% ridiculous-er.

I feel attacked…. I’m sorry I wanted to go to gooseberry

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have been in both, the super duty stuff I have seen is mostly retired dudes pulling their 5th wheels. lol. There is a cohort from Florida running plexiglass diff covers, 24x14" rims and just being douchey.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep

My flatbed doesn't like you anymore.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Can confirm

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I try to avoid auto zone at all cost, but just about the same for any place now. My favorite thing to say when they ask what I’m working on is, “nothing in your computer”. They always seem to reach for Pepto Bismol after that.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Related:

1679505614078-png.664877

none of my rigs have a v8 :thinking:

Last edited: