For Sale Lincoln Mark VIII fan 80.00

Navigator

I have been watching this for a while but I never seem to be going that way, if you are ever down in the Provo, Springville, area I would take one off your hands.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I'll let you know if I do, but to be honest I hate even going to sandy these days. I haven't been past 7200 S. in almost a year

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
These are significantly deeper (1" is significant on my setup :) ) than my Taurus fan. I have one of these available if someone is looking

I might be. I'll need to take some measurements tonight. Is there any chance you can tell me the dimension from the front of the fan blades to the back of the motor? I'd be (trying to) incorporate this into an existing fabricated shroud.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I might be. I'll need to take some measurements tonight. Is there any chance you can tell me the dimension from the front of the fan blades to the back of the motor? I'd be (trying to) incorporate this into an existing fabricated shroud.

I'll get those for you tonight. I'd be shocked if this doesn't cool that 5.0 right off?

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I'll get those for you tonight. I'd be shocked if this doesn't cool that 5.0 right off?

Thanks Marc. Most of the info I've found online shows the thickness of the complete assembly with shroud (at 5.75" of so). That is a no-go for me, but the first hyperlink shows some additional info I've found too, which is "4 1/4 thick when trimed to thinest size". That sounds promising. As I'm not going to be able to use the original shroud, I was hoping to confirm the actual measurement from the fan blade itself, to the back of the motor.

I have a taurus fan in there now, and would say it's barely enough. More air would be more gooder.