For Sale Linde H20 Forklift

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Asking Price
$3000.00
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Selling my forklift that we affectionately nicknamed "Carl". :D

Linde H20, 4500 pound capacity forklift. Loading dock style with low height lift of about 80". Good running condition. Brand new battery installed yesterday. Has about 20 hours on brand new hydraulic pump. Just under 15k hours on engine/chassis. Everything works as it should. One small oil leak behind right front wheel. Do not know what the cause is.

I have owned and used this around my house for about 5-6 years and has seen very little use. Mostly use if for moving trailers around and the occasional lift into/out of a truck. Runs on propane only. I have been able to fill it up at gas stations that can fill BBQ bottles. Seat is well worn, but is fine for this kind of use. This isn't the kind of forklift you would want to use 8 hours a day. At 15k hours, it's past its prime. I do believe it has lots of life left though. No known engine or drivetrain issues. Tires are warehouse slicks, so not a lot of traction, but because of its weight it still does quite well in a snowy driveway. Tires are in great shape.

Estimated weight is 8000-8500 pounds. Keep that in mind if you need to get a trailer to pick it up. You might also consider using a roll off tow truck for delivery.

$3000 for my RME friends.

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG