• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Little bit of fab work

Caleb

Anyone interested in making a few brackets for me? I need to mount some cabinets in a v-nose cargo trailer. I started making the brackets but then I ran out of wire, my chop saw blade needs to be replaced, and I need to remake what I've done so far with a little heavier material. So, anyone interested in doing this? I can bring the cabinets and trailer to you so you can take the measurements yourself if you would like. Here's a picture of what the brackets will probably look like:

IMG_1806.JPG

The long length is 30", the two side "legs" are 11", and the middle is 10.75". I also need the bolts spaced differently. I'm also 100% open to other ideas for mounting these cabinets.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks

Caleb

No particular timeline. I've had this stuff sitting in my garage for a couple weeks now so a few more days is no big deal. I can bring it out to you Tuesday evening so you can take a look and give me an idea of what it'd run me.

Thanks

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That works. I'm juggling two other projects this week. The Sunbeam will be off to sheet metal this week and I'm building a car rotisserie for another guy that should wrap up on tuesday or wednesday. So I can play with it off and on this week, if that works.