Little Moab Labor Day

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
Originally posted by Jeremy
I also noticed you were getting some axle wrap. You might think about a wrap bar. As for tire pressure, I ran four psi and you should probably think about comin' down to at least 8 psi.
I'm assuming a wrap bar is the same as a trac bar? I've heard that with my TSL's on 15x8's I could go down to 8 but I never have because I get to scared!:D I only have one spare!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by yellowjacket
I might try to built a traction bar with some buddies, but if I it doesn't work out I'll give you and Carl a call! I never knew how big of a deal a trac bar was until I saw you walk right up Rock Pile.

I don't think you'll have a problem, but feel free to contact us if you have questions or just need the components to DIY.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by yellowjacket

I'm assuming a wrap bar is the same as a trac bar? I've heard that with my TSL's on 15x8's I could go down to 8 but I never have because I get to scared!:D I only have one spare!

A "track" bar is one that locates an axle side to side, not to be confused with a "traction bar" (or axle wrap bar, I suppose). Regardless of the term used, I know what you're talkin' about. :) 8 psi sounds just fine, but you'll have to determine that on your own. You've probably noticed that you need to run more pressure up front (on and off road) since most of your weight is up front. First, get a traction bar on there then lets go do some testing. ;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Wow, the love in this thread is undeniable. Or was I just reading a commercial for Rock logic? Vonski, saw your pic in Sport Ute... very cool.:D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Jeremy
Wow, the love in this thread is undeniable. Or was I just reading a commercial for Rock logic? Vonski, saw your pic in Sport Ute... very cool.:D

Tobin (Yellow Jacket) can be quite complimentary at times (check is in the mail buddy... ) :rolleyes: