local scenic stuff.........

......this is a trail about 15 mins from home.........goes to the top off Wolf Creek Pass.........I didn't do the whole thing but I will pretty quick and get more pics........it's not tough but like you said BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!........:D

harkinoff

something to do...
I did the same thing Sunday, went for a little ride and took pics like a tourist. nice pics..heres one from my trip

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Jeremy
Looks like the backside of Timpenogas?

real close to that, its north of mineral basin, don't know where I was , not real familiar with all the Utah sights yet

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by brian
......where's this taken....awesome......looks like CO.........:D

FYI, we have mountains in Utah too. ;)

I love the deer pic, where was that taken in relation to your home? did you shoot her with the camera first than your rifle?

Where is the squirrel?

Originally posted by britney

FYI, we have mountains in Utah too. ;)

I love the deer pic, where was that taken in relation to your home? did you shoot her with the camera first than your rifle?

Where is the squirrel?
.........you got mountains in utah????.....J/K:D .......and no I didn't shoot her..(I've never shot a muledeer in my life)..I just take people out to hunt them.....oh and the squirrel it's stuck in my tread!!!!..J/K...again.....:D :D

my4thjeep

These are some pics from my adventure last Tuesday up American Fork Canyon Mary Ellen Gulch trail.
Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

And our little ooops.
Untitled-26.jpg

More Pics

Last edited: