For Sale - Best Offer locked 80

HARRY HOOD

I have a white 96' tan leather interior for sale. Bought it back in november last year. It currently has 147,000 miles on it but will go up since i am daily driving it. It has fully functional lockers ( front,rear and center ).It also has 4:88's that were installed at a high quality 4x4 shop here in Montrose Colorado. I also had both drive shact ujoints replaced when i purchased it last year. It has an OME 2.5'' medium lift kit on it with the yellow castor bushings installed at Slee Off Road. Near new 35'' BFG AT's.It has slotted rotors in the back with an extra set of pads. Has sliders the were built and welded on from Proffit Cruisers.All fluids have been changed out in diffs,transfer case, transmission and motor. All windows are in working order along with all other electronics. The drivers side rear fender flare could use some attention as it has broke off before and the previous owner used some kind of silicone glue to hold it in place. I recently put a stereo system in it and will be taking it out and putting the factory unit back in when its sold. I also put in pioneer 6.5'' speakers in the front doors and they will stay in the truck. I had the widows tinted to match the tint from the factory.The only reason i am selling is to purchase another truck for my landscaping company. $9,000 or best offer

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg