Lone Survivor

ZUKEYPR

If you are one like me that thought Mark Walberg wasn't that great of an actor you obviously have yet to see "Lone Survivor". If you have seen the movie and left without shedding a tear you are sole-less and will never get what the term "brothers in Arms" truly mean. An absolutely riveting film from the very first second through the very last credit. I have never seen a theater crowd be more silent during the credits in true admiration and respect for those fallen Brothers in Arms that occurred during Operation Red Wing. The exit of the crowd was even more, if at all possible, silent as what I would expect at Gandhi's or the Pope's funeral. The best movie in years, a must see.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If you haven't read the book, you better. Marcus is an awesome guy. I also suggest watching all of his speeches on youtube. The one at an NRA convention is especially awesome.

And then there's the story about those random kids shooting his dog and him chasing them down.

I was a little disappointed when they said Marky Mark was going to be the actor because he's probably a foot shorter than Marcus but then I saw an interview where he said Marcus was on set "threatening to kill him if he did something wrong" lol I'm excited to see it.

blznnp

This movie looks real good, I want to go see it but with my movie watching career, I will see it when it shows on USA for the tv premier. Can't wait to see it whenever that may be

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
If you are one like me that thought Mark Walberg wasn't that great of an actor you obviously have yet to see "Lone Survivor". If you have seen the movie and left without shedding a tear you are sole-less and will never get what the term "brothers in Arms" truly mean. An absolutely riveting film from the very first second through the very last credit. I have never seen a theater crowd be more silent during the credits in true admiration and respect for those fallen Brothers in Arms that occurred during Operation Red Wing. The exit of the crowd was even more, if at all possible, silent as what I would expect at Gandhi's or the Pope's funeral. The best movie in years, a must see.

Being a Veteran I have a hard time going to war themed movies, especially those I know are based on someone's life, more than half of the men in my family have served in the Military and I have been to a few of their funerals. To this day I even have a hard time singing patriotic hymns without tearing up in church because it runs deep in my blood. That being said, I am going to see this movie during the week at a late showing in hopes of it not being crowded.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I like Wahlburg, I think he's a great actor though he's getting a little one dimensional. I don't normally go see movies in the theater but I'll put this one on my list.