Look out! I'm on the road again!

81Ramchargerman

I finally got my license yesterday, woohooo! It's only been a year and a half since I took drivers ed... if that stupid b!!@# wouldn't have hit me... (really long and sad story) So i'm drivin it home last night and apparantly the liners for the brakes are shot. And then, this morning when I was drivin to work, I couldn't shift to 3rd cause I was going too far over!! :rofl: :rofl: So I drove like 1/2 mile at 25 mph. :rofl: Then I pulled over at jack in the box and found out it was just too early(or i'm just stupid). On top of that, it falls flat on it's face if you try to lug it at all. So i've got to rev it to like 2000 rps to drive it....ahhh...the open road. -_- :rofl:

81Ramchargerman

lol

PierCed_3 said:
Idaho drivers.....
:rolleyes:
:D

-_- :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do have to say, I don't care if they are from utah, idaho, cali, wherever, most drivers drive stupid! That's all there is to it, but I would bet money that rmers drive better than most because we are more in 'tune' with our vehicles. ;)

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
81Ramchargerman said:
-_- :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do have to say, I don't care if they are from utah, idaho, cali, wherever, most drivers drive stupid! That's all there is to it, but I would bet money that rmers drive better than most because we are more in 'tune' with our vehicles. ;)

I have to agree. ;)

81Ramchargerman

XJFreak said:
If it has a 1J on the front of the Idaho plate, stay away. That stands for one jerk at the wheel.

Where in idaho is that from? Just curious, I think I am 3b here, don't know because I just got a temp registration.

Rickomatic

Grey is cool!
Idaho Falls is 8B (Bonneville county), the Pokey area is 1B and the Blackfoot area is 4B. The Boise area is 1A.
1J is the Rigby/Rexburg area