Looking for a job in Utah Valley

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I'm open to pretty much anything that will work with my school schedule (after 10am weekdays). I've been working the last 2 years developing, building, and testing a hand held gas chromatograph (detects chemicals). I'm a second year accounting student so something in that field would be of special interest, but really I just need to (help) pay the bills...

Let me know

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I know someone who has his owns a general contrating business...I think he is still looking for people if your interested. You know how to do anything in that genre of work?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I know someone who has his owns a general contrating business...I think he is still looking for people if your interested. You know how to do anything in that genre of work?

Benjy, PM me for his number! He's been a long time friend of mine and gets tons of business so it's also a good opportunity to make good money if you're good at that kind of stuff.

He does a ton of bathroom / kitchen remodels as well as other things.

If your still looking I know that Wells Fargo does a lot of hiring out at the international center. It is a call center but they would also pay for some scholling as long as it is in that field. If you want more info just got to the website and post up a resume there.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I was offered a pretty good job today that will work with my school schedule and give me experience in accounting (and as a positive side note, I don't have to commute 2 hours/day anymore :D )

Thanks for the help Shane!!! Tanner seemed like a pretty cool guy, I think he would have made a good boss :)