Looking for Isuzu owners in Utah

Paddler

I'm looking for Isuzu owners in Utah. The valley is getting an even larger amount of Isuzu wheelers than ever before and are searching for anyone that we have missed on the outdoorwire. Our last wheeling adventure at 5 mile pass netted us a dozen Zuzoo's. I know of one Red Rodeo/Passport with lift and safari roof rack in the SW valley that we have yet been introduced to. I keep getting mistaken for him/her.

Paddler

Gee, I wonder who "To Far" could possibly be? Hmmh. Especially owning two Isuzus and loving Mountian Biking. Hmmh. How's the driveshaft holding out since 5 mile pass?

xjc

I give up :(
I have an zuzu passport but I don't wheel in it, anymore anyway. Its a 98 and its too Damn nice to beat up yet, oh yeah, there is the fact that I have been high centered in it twice:mad: :mad: :mad: because it has less ground clearance than a subaru:eek: .

Tough, oh yeah, ground clearance, I wish. I wheel my cherokee that isn't as pretty or as expensive but with a little lift and tires has all the clearance I need. I just wish jeep would have put the same axles zuzu did, 44 stock rear.

oh, one last comment, D@#! IFS:mad: :mad:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
yeah them stockers are pretty sad. i was really surprised when we got that thing stuck!!! it was classic when you went up the up-down pre-launchpad and made all those carbureted old men get all pissed off:D :D bald tires, stock suspension and all!!

Paddler

Well I don't know about a high centering problem but I have yet to high center mine. I was running 265's on it in stock form and (I know this is going to get some attention) I would constantly outperform the stock jeeps. Most people don't even realize that we have D44 LSD 4:30-1 stock in the Rodeo/Passports. As for IFS I am now running a 3 inch (more like four) suspension lift, a 3 inch body lift, still the 265's (I have plenty of room for 33's, just not the funds) and lockright locker up front. A few weeks ago, we were at 5 mile pass, and once again where other vehicles were struggling on the climbs I was walking right up them. I can't wait to see what it will do with Tera-lows in it. Anyway, don't give up on your Rodeo in stock form. I have run mine on nearly all but the 7 toughest trails in Moab. If you haven't been there yet check out http://www.outdoorwire.com or http://www.outdoorwire.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi? The first one will take you to the main directory and the second, provided I didn't hose it all up, should take you directly to the Isuzu forum.

Last edited: