Looking for Side-Work

UT410

On jack stands.
Premium Member
I'm looking for some side work as I look for a new job.

You have a home project that you've been putting off? I could be your guy. I have pretty much every tool needed to accomplish most residential jobs.

With the holidays coming, you may want to freshen up some rooms, whether it be carpet cleaning, any repairs/improvements a room may need, etc.

I'm in Salt Lake valley but could come north or south. Take advantage of my downtime to get some work done, affordably.

PM me and we can see what I can do for you.

Thank you!

Brent

UT410

On jack stands.
Premium Member
Second this. I would like to move/upgrade a fuse panel, is that something you're up for?
I did all my electrical except for the final in the panel. I can recommend a very good and affordable electrician (the one who did mine). He does small stuff, like your project as a side gig.

UT410

On jack stands.
Premium Member
Can you give us a list of things that you'd say you're proficient in?
I worked residential construction for a good portion of my life and I have remodeled a bunch of homes over the years. I used to make a living building docks and decks around a few lakes in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.

In the winters, I worked prepping rental properties after renters left. The work ranged. It was a bit of everything.

My side job back then was property maintenance for a group of doctors whom owned residential and commercial property in central Connecticut.

I have worked commercial machine repair, like commercial kitchens, laundry and dry cleaners for a few years, too.

I went to school for hvac/p but after I graduated I became a carpenter.

Right now, I have been doing all sorts of small things (which is actually pretty fun) from R/O water system installations to troubleshooting and repair a few items (dryer, garbage disposal and booster fan (replaced) for a long dryer run), installed/upgraded some exterior lights, fixed a couple vent pipe boots and rekeyed a front entry door lock and handle kit.

I have a few high-end faucet installs and a chicken run roof to build coming this next week. As well, I have to work a bid for putting together pretty much a whole house of IKEA furniture.

This summer I rebuilt an entryway, resided a few end gables with cedar, and repaired some cedar swing sets among other things.

Last edited: