Archived Looking for the jeep that gave me a ride up "the Escalator" in Moab this past weekend

318daily

Kind of a shot in the dark as it was Jeep Safari weekend and there were thousands of Jeeps out there. But one particular group offered some folks from a Hummer tour a ride up The Escalator. I have some pictures of the ride up and was hoping to get them to the driver.

Here are a couple pics that might help recognize the vehicles:

Jeep on the left gave us a ride, Jeep on the right helped winch the rest of the way up.
ToohLPc.jpg

Seems like their group's logo:
CPz45nc.jpg

I do have pics of license plates but I don't think the Utah DMV just gives out people's info.

Thanks in advance.

i was the one who gave you the ride we had a blast that day. if you want pm me and i will give you my email address or you can text me at 801-856-4528
Kind of a shot in the dark as it was Jeep Safari weekend and there were thousands of Jeeps out there. But one particular group offered some folks from a Hummer tour a ride up The Escalator. I have some pictures of the ride up and was hoping to get them to the driver.

Here are a couple pics that might help recognize the vehicles:

Jeep on the left gave us a ride, Jeep on the right helped winch the rest of the way up.
ToohLPc.jpg

Seems like their group's logo:
CPz45nc.jpg

I do have pics of license plates but I don't think the Utah DMV just gives out people's info.

Thanks in advance.

2007Jeep

Well you found us. I was the one helping with the winch line and also taking pictures of your predicament. We would love to see the photos PM me and I will give you my buddy's Info he was the one who took you for the ride.

318daily

So stoked that this got to you guys !

Thanks again. Seriously that was some "once in a lifetime" stuff for me.

Pics can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/dKAoe

They're not the clearest, and they're all from the same angle but I think you can find a couple usable ones.

Thanks again for the trip up and hope you all had a safe and fun time the rest of your trip.

blznnp

Good group of guys you found, Wheel with Taras one time, wish I had the blazer done to get out more with him and Jimmy