Looking to buy a few different guns

pELYgroso

'Merica
UPDATED 5-13-2014
looking for a few guns to make holsters with.

**Sig P290 w/ the laser. -I think I made this holster for an RME guy back in the day. Anybody have one of these?
**Walther P99c
Taurus 24/7 compact 9mm or .40 cal gen 2
Taurus PT 111 gen 2 9mm
P226 MK25 w/ the larger rail

I'm willing to buy or borrow your gun. Let me know what you have. I'll keep adding to this list as we have a need for guns that we can't get the replicas for.

If you have a "different" gun that you'd like to see a holster for, let me know and if we have had a demand for it I may be able to work something out to borrow it and make it worth your while!

Thanks,

Tyler

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator

Taurus PT 709 or 740 slim
Taurus PT 111 gen 2 9mm
CZ 75 P-01
a 3.5" or 4' 1911, many different brands will work for this.

I'm willing to buy or borrow your gun. Let me know what you have. I'll keep adding to this list as we have a need for guns that we can't get the replicas for.

If you have a "different" gun that you'd like to see a holster for, let me know and if we have had a demand for it I may be able to work something out to borrow it and make it worth your while!

Thanks,

Tyler

you are more than welcome to borrow my Taurus 709 slim

pELYgroso

'Merica
I just emptied my pm's.

Ryan, I just might take you up on that. I'll let you know!

Jeeper, We do have the PF9, but thanks for the offer!

pELYgroso

'Merica
I tried to give you my 709 slim for like a year.
haha, yea, we actually had a customer bring us his gun to get a holster for and we made a handful from it but now we're out. I just found out today that the replica gun company is working on the production of the slims now and will have them ready to ship in 2 weeks, so I don't need that one anymore. I"ll update the list in the first post. I still need to get one for your p250.

wheelewagon

I doubt it'll work for this but I have a browning hi power that's shaped like that.

I would love to buy that gun from you!!! All though I'm sure you're not selling.

Taurus PT 111 gen 2 9mm
CZ 75 P-01
a 3.5" or 4' 1911, many different brands will work for this.
update: squared top 1911's. A few different companies make them. They're still slightly rounded but have a hard edge, unlike the normal 1911's that are almost completely rounded at the top of the slide. Clear as mud?

Thanks,

Tyler

I'm kinda confused on borrowing guns. How do you make more holsters if you don't have A gun or one of those blue dummy guns? Or are you just going to shape A bunch of kydex with it all at once till you run out and need to re barrow or by another one? I probably just answered my own question...:rolleyes:

I have A few different pistols I might be able to help you out with.

stimmie

Will a SAR B6P work in the CZ 75B Holster? Supposed to be a clone of the CZ but I never see a listing to know if the SAR will fit in the CZ holsters.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I would love to buy that gun from you!!! All though I'm sure you're not selling.

I'm kinda confused on borrowing guns. How do you make more holsters if you don't have A gun or one of those blue dummy guns? Or are you just going to shape A bunch of kydex with it all at once till you run out and need to re barrow or by another one? I probably just answered my own question...:rolleyes:

I have A few different pistols I might be able to help you out with.

You got it. We make a few with the borrowed gun and sell them until we run out. PM me with a list of some of your guns and we'll see if we can work something out!

Thanks

pELYgroso

'Merica
Just updated the list of what we need. We especially would like to get our hands on a 3.5" 1911.

The replica gun did just become available for the SP-01, so we have that on the way, as well as the squared top (sig) 1911's that I had requested.

Thanks guys!

pELYgroso

'Merica
by the way, if anybody is interested in getting a replica gun for their model to practice drawing, etc, I can help out. We can get them for about $40 shipped. I'm just not allowed to resell glock blue guns...