Looking to meet Jeep Buddies in Utah County

pkrfctr

Welcome. I'm in Utah county and always looking to go jeeping, as long as you're not from Sacramento....
There is a great event in Jan down in St George that most of the locals go to- winter4x4jamboree. That would be a great way to meet a ton of guys.

Not_so_YJ

"Picking up" still sounds kind of weird... :D ... but I do get how hard it is to make real friends when you move somewhere as an adult. But, it's because of RME that I have a few friends out here that are into some of the same things I am.

I haven't wheeled with them though because my project was dormant for a while. I've just gotten back to working on it. Hopefully it will be done by March.
Yeah. Moving my family and leaving friends and family behind enemy lines was the hardest thing we've ever done. It has also been the best for my family. Friends will come in time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Welcome! What part of Utah county are you in?

This is a great group of people. Many trips are open invites, you’ll find plenty of times to join in!

SSR

I'm in Santaquin, I'm down to go wheeling when your ready. There are some fun trails within and hour or so of us we can hit. Currently driving a mild built TJ, but I have a YJ build holding down jackstands in my garage I hope to finish in the next few months (read years).