Lord Al Sorna's 2014 JKUR All-Purpose Build

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Do you have any plans to add off road lights to your front bumper? I just scored a used full width ARB last weekend and got it mounted up yesterday. I'm really pleased with it and for the first time have a place for off-road lights, now I just need to figure out what to get.

Lord Al Sorna

Harebrained Scheming
The Arizona trips looks like a blast! Always nice to catch the Ocotillo in bloom. :cool:

I had never been down this late in spring, and they were AWESOME! I had never seen these in bloom, or the Palo Verde for that matter. Had an awesome trip.

I'm afraid I wouldn't have the self control to drive "safely" in that stream with my top and doors off. Thanks for sharing the pics, they are awesome.
HAH! Thanks. It was very tempting, and we had some refreshing spray in the Jeep a couple times :)

Do you have any plans to add off road lights to your front bumper? I just scored a used full width ARB last weekend and got it mounted up yesterday. I'm really pleased with it and for the first time have a place for off-road lights, now I just need to figure out what to get.
Yes, and my though process has evolved on this after seeing my little Amazon backup lights and how bright they were. I originally wanted to do a big set of HID's or round LED's on the two lower mounts the bumper came with. Now, however I want to go with just a low-profile LED bar on the top mount. I am drooling all over this right now:
http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=452003
The cost is... intense on these though.

Uno mas, from Bartlett Lake Flatts, outside Cave Creek, AZ. Had the whole crew swimming in the background :)

Last edited: