Lost Iphone 11 up at Forest Lake

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
So here's the thing, I was literally the last person to leave Sunday evening. As I'm sitting at the flagger because they are repaving, I hit my bluetooth for some tunes. Phone unavailable!! WTF. I had literally been walking to my Jeep right at the base of the grass hill as you are almost out. Sunset Pic wasnt good so I got closer to the jeeps and got a better one. I walked to the jeeps(Paul's/mine), we talk for less than 5 minutes and leave. Not like you can go all over up there... We headed back up and searched the whole area and walked the trail till 3am. I went back Monday morning and was the first one there. I spent hours looking. I even rewalked the trail and every 50 feet would park and try to connect to bluetooth. Also checked 10 feet off the trail all the way down to the rock garden. WIth the Otterbox case and my flat fenders I was giving the phone the benefit of the doubt that it magically stayed on a fender. I'm not sure I even sat it on one. We were so tired. But I took some amazing pics that day and if I claim insurance on it, I'll lose the ping with reward message I sent it. It's locked and can't be used. If anyone finds it, please let me know and I will slip you a few bucks. Pics of my kids are priceless to me and I haven't put them on my cloud. I'm headed back up for the 4th time in 3 days after work, but I really am so confused as to where it could be. Battery was full and could have died by now. But no luck finding it via looking or technology. So I am waiting to see if it's found for a week or so before I make a claim. Figured this is a good spot to get the info out. Thanks for looking.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
It doesn't do anything but say the phone is not connected. So I have it on a lost signal and can't be used if found. It's locked and unusable plus has a screen message to call my Old man if it's found. So confused.. X-D I swear a bear must have smelled the vanilla beard oil on it and took it for a treat...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
It doesn't do anything but say the phone is not connected. So I have it on a lost signal and can't be used if found. It's locked and unusable plus has a screen message to call my Old man if it's found. So confused.. X-D I swear a bear must have smelled the vanilla beard oil on it and took it for a treat...

Well, looking through bear scat could be fun? Hope he swallowed it whole

(sorry to hear about your phone ;) )

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My daughters phone fell out of her pocket at Brighton earlier this year. Didn't realize it till she was on the bus going home. I was able to ping it and get a location under one of the chairlifts. Couldn't do much else though. I sent a message to it asking anyone who found it to call my number. The next day I got a call from a lift operator saying someone found it and turned it in. That operator held on to it and met me at the park and ride at the bottom of the hill that night. Worked out great, although it either caught an edge or a cat during the night as there was a pretty good gash in the case.

There is hope for your phone.