Lost winch cover in Mineral basin

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Hey if anyone happend to run across a black vinyl winch cover shortly above the rock garden I wonder if I could get it back. Saturday afternoon I was up there and shortly after I got through the garden and was on my way up the trail my timing chain let go and after 3 jeeps passed and refused to help a brother out with a strap down I was left to winch myself down to where I could get my tow vehicle to it. In the confusion must have left the cover on the trail. It was off a Ramsey winch. If you grabbed it can I have it back? If not no biggie.

Thanks.

Caleb

was the three jeeps; a dark color(cant remember the color) XJ, a white YJ, and a CJ??? If so they were in the parking lot same time as I was and they parked right in front of my trailer so I couldn;t get my wheelers back on the trailer till they moved...bunch of pricks...

my4thjeep

What day were you there? i was there Saturday afternoon. Didn't see anything. There were a lot of people there however.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Nope all YJ's One green, one red, one blue. The blue YJ owner ended up helping me out after I helped recover the green YJ from a highcenter in the garden(20 minutes after he told me he wouldn't help me) I was going to leave him high and dry, but two wrongs don't make a right, plus he had the path blocked. After I managed to help him out he came back up the trail and side swiped my CJ luckily damage was only done to my flares. Oh well maybe one day Karma will bite him back.

I was up there between about 3 and 6 pm saturday.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Man, whats with mineral basin and losing stuf. I left my, well actually its not even mine, high lift blue one up there at like 1 in the morning on friday......