Jeep LS swap for the LJ

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I really hope this resolves all of your issues. You’ve worked long and hard on this project, and I’d love for you to be able to enjoy it
I for one hope he gives up on it then he can sell it to me at a severe loss and I can enjoy it's awesomeness. Instead of kicking myself for selling my daily driver TJ. :p

Just kidding. Hopefully that this fix is the magic bullet.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I really hope this resolves all of your issues. You’ve worked long and hard on this project, and I’d love for you to be able to enjoy it

Thanks man. Some people go back to school and get doctorate or masters degree in their 40's. I just doubled down on my redneck education. I have learned a lot with this project and I'm more skilled because of it. #becauseracejeep

I for one hope he gives up on it then he can sell it to me at a severe loss and I can enjoy it's awesomeness. Instead of kicking myself for selling my daily driver TJ. :p

Just kidding. Hopefully that this fix is the magic bullet.
Not a chance. Melissa wants to be buried in the damn thing.

RockChucker

Thanks man. Some people go back to school and get doctorate or masters degree in their 40's. I just doubled down on my redneck education. I have learned a lot with this project and I'm more skilled because of it. #becauseracejeep

Not a chance. Melissa wants to be buried in the damn thing.
I have similar education aspirations ha!

I have a buddy that works for a cemetery. If you buy enough plot space, they will absolutely bury you in whatever you want. That was kinda interesting to learn…

great thread i was wondering if it the intermittent voltage was grounding issue know that running ms3x you have to be careful of grounds number i issue but glad its fixed now enjoyed the build thread great job thanks for all the information

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Just spent all evening rereading this thread. Thinking hard again about doing the swap in my lj. Mines has to stay as close to stock as possible, so I’m curious about where you ended up with the trans shifter.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Just spent all evening rereading this thread. Thinking hard again about doing the swap in my lj. Mines has to stay as close to stock as possible, so I’m curious about where you ended up with the trans shifter.
I have been semi satisfied with the lokar one I'm running. I may at some point cut another notch in the stock shifter gate so it will go all the way into first. I kept the cable and the lokar adapter.