For Sale LS Swapped CJ 7

Asking Price
$15000
The day has come! Its time for me to sell my CJ. It is a 1980 CJ-7. It has about 110000 miles on the body and frame. It has a 2005 5.3 LS and 4L60E transmission. The swap was done using basically all Novak parts. The motor and trans were lower milage when put in. They have probably around 80000 miles on them now. The 4l60 was gone through at that time and upgraded to a Novak level 2. The dana 300 transfer case was retained using a Novak adapter. This was used as a display vehicle for Novak for a time seeing as it utilizes so many Novak parts. It is a perfect example of what an LS swapped CJ should look like. The jeep it self is in good shape for a 40 year old vehicle. I just added a rock hard 4x4 sport cage. The original CJ rear cage has been replaced with a YJ rear cage to cover the rear seat. Also recently replaced the tie rod and drag ling with heavy duty ones. It has Corbeau seats. Dana 30 front, Dana 44 rear. Both have Arb air lockers and 4:10 gears. 35" BFG Ko2 all terrain tires. 4" lift with shackle reversal kit. I have the hard top with full doors. A soft top with soft doors. As well as a bikini top and cargo net. The bad: the rear axle currently has shims to set the pinion angle. This needs to be redone and the spring perches cut off, the axle rotated and new perches welded on. The radiator has a small leak, I have a replacement it just needs to be installed. The clocking spring needs to be replaced, again I have a replacement just needs to be installed. Not in a hurry to sell. Life has changed and don't use it as much as I should.

20200409_200043.jpg20200409_200036.jpg20200409_200008.jpg20200409_200233.jpg

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That is nice. Paging @UNSTUCK . ;)
Remember a few years ago when I asked you start helping me say no to projects? A lot of help you are. Besides, I need a manual transmission to teach Livy and Carson. Unless you’re volunteering the Saturn now.

For whatever reason I thought the vortex max indicated a 6.0L motor. Is that not correct? Or is it just a nice engine cover you found after installing the 5.3?
Nice Jeep. Pretty close to how I would build another 7. Do you take trades? I have three kids I could part with.