Lurker, no more

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just a quick minute to introduce myself. My name is Nic, I live in So Jordan. B-rad showed me the site and I have been "lurker"-thanx kurt- for the past while.

I showed up at the 5 mile clean up and met quite a few of you, Greg, Shawn, SukaB, James K, CruiserOft, etc and decided to get off my butt and sign up.

I have two toys:
'77 CJ-5 D44s, detroits, discs, and 4.10s all the way around. 258,(hopefully soon a V8) t-18, dana 20, 35"ssr for play, 35" bfg muds for the roads.
Rolling Project.
'81 Scrambler bobbed, D60 Front, 14 bolt rear, detroits, 4.56s. TPI chev 350, 700r4, dana 300, 39.5 boggers.

side note: I am having trouble with the fuel system on the Scram, :( if anyone has put a TPI engine in jeep, I might need to ask some questions. ;)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Nic! Glad you decided to join in with the Posting! Did you have a Rig out at 5 Mile Pass? I'm trying to remember what you were in....

I'd be willing to bet that there's enough technical knowledge on this Forum that you could get that pesky TPI problem fixed ASAP.... I heard BBowski is the man with Electrical stuff, especially GM parts. ;)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Greg, I was riding with shawn, I didn't bring a rig because I thought we were picking up trash, not rallying with rodeos. :D

Nick, glad to meet ya,

Brit- I am thinking that you are the wife of the chip chucker? am I right? I was the big fan of the bbq twists. :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome...

S

sukaB

Welcome bruda....
Bout time I chime in...
Those twist are bomb eehh.....
Brit the shop is on empty....!!!!!!

S

sukaB

Nixter, I love the Carl crap avatar, he is such a chump.....
That fits him so well...Where's my ring... He's on the hunt for a ring what a bling bastard shallow millionaire chump ass....
Stay true to your colors....I'm glad his ass is out of here...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
hey all,
thanx for the welcome, this site can be addicting. :D

SukaB, It is all about dem twists. You gotta luv em!! BTW when is a good time to find you in your shop? I have stopped a couple of times but nobody home :(

James K, you did give me a ride back to my truck, (thanks, would have been a long walk) Did you ever solve your Death wobble?

S

sukaB

Jinx said:
SukaB, It is all about dem twists. You gotta luv em!! BTW when is a good time to find you in your shop?

Most anytime unless I'm running parts, at a rock comp, practicing, or out on a hot date!!!!!!!
Try calling me first 541-1402
:D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
James K said:
working on it. just been busy with work.

Isn't it a shame when we have to go to work just to make money and put off the really important things of life, like fixing your death wooble and hooking up my new TPI wiring harness. :D :D

What a Shame :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Jinx said:
Isn't it a shame when we have to go to work just to make money and put off the really important things of life, like fixing your death wooble and hooking up my new TPI wiring harness. :D :D

What a Shame :D

hell yeah

its a damn shame :D :rofl:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Work/Gov just doesn't understand...us...

I have been trying to find a way to put a VIN # in those blanks on the tax forms for SS# of Dependents, doesn't work. I know that my jeeps get enough of a % of my income why can't I claim them??? :confused: :D

Heck, i would probably be happy if i could use sick leave to work my jeep, after all if I need to work on it, you can bet that "a loved one isn't feeling well" and therefore I should take the day off and stay home. :rofl:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Gees Jinx, you're going to be a senior member by the time your introduction thread dies. :rofl: You know, there ARE other forums on this board! :D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Picky, picky,
As I look over the list of members that are on this post it looks like a best of the best list anyways. Excluding Sami, of course... :D

Maybe I should find something to talk about on another forum, but why let a good thing die, we have trail clean up, frito twiists, parts buying, karl bashing, gov/work complaining. I tell you it is beautiful... :rofl: