For Sale M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Battery and Charger

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Asking Price
$250
Condition
Used - Great Condition
*Sold*

I bought a newer higher torque impact and am looking to sell this one. I have had it for about 4 years and it is AWESOME! I have debated keeping it and dedicating it to the LC, but thought I would try to move it first. Works great with cosmetic wear.

M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Model 2763-20)

The M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip.

More info here: https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/Power-Tools/Fastening/Impact-Wrenches/2763-20

I am including an older charger and battery.

Let me know if you have any questions. 8O1. 663. 63O5.

20200401_102856.jpg

20200401_102835.jpg

20200401_102849.jpg

20200401_102844.jpg

Last edited:

Tonkaman

Great price, That battery is worth $100 alone!

For those of you who who aren’t on the cordless bandwagon, these Milwaukee batteries are the best there is. I have dozens of them at work and they last 2-3 times longer than competitors batteries.