Magpul may leave CO?!?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
http://www.magpul.com/move

Official: Manufacturing/Logistics to Wyoming, HQ to Texas.
I think Wyoming was a wise pick and I bet it won largely in part to the pro-2A atmosphere and the fact that I80 and I25 flow right through Cheyanne.
HQ in Texas? Not sure why the decided to split it so far. I'm guessing maybe a "don't keep all your eggs in one basket" type thing?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I think it's awesome of Magpul... the lawmakers in CO that created this mess didn't think Magpul was serious enough to pull their company out, take there $$$ and employees elsewhere. I see it as Magpul called their bluff. It sucks to see them move out of state, but I applaud them for moving somewhere they're not outlawed for something that should be a right.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Loads of manufactures openly declared a halt of AR-15 rifles and accessory sales to any agencies that openly enforce bullshit anti 2A laws from bullshit anti 2A states.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Loads of manufactures openly declared a halt of AR-15 rifles and accessory sales to any agencies that openly enforce bullshit anti 2A laws from bullshit anti 2A states.

That makes me incredibly happy. Who are the scabs who are breaking rank and selling to these BS agencies?! Solidarity!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
This is from a guy with the Mesa County Patriots, he just happened to run into Gov. Hickenlooper yesterday in the Denver airport...

While walking through Denver International Airport yesterday in between flights, I looked up to see one Governor John Hickenlooper strolling right towards me. I stopped him, introduced myself, and proceeded to walk with him to the next terminal so that I could chat with him. We chatted for about 5 minutes. He immediately asked "are you guys still pissed" about his gun bills and tried to defend them. He tried to deny any lost revenue from cancelled out-of-State hunting tours or the Outdoor Channel etc., but when I brought up Magpul he quickly changed his tune and said that if he knew they would leave the State he would not have signed it....

Probably more of a lie (imagine that!!) to appease the guy who supports gun rights, but interesting none the less. Hickenlooper is an idiot, his time is coming... like the 2 other Senator's who were recalled and the 3rd who resigned. As a state, Colorado got screwed by a few lawmakers that were well-supported from Obama and Biden and the rest of us lost out.